Out of stock
Exquisite Honey with Edible Rose Petals Limited Edition - 130g
- Rose petal infused honey: An irresistible blend of Greek wildflowers honey, enriched with petals of rare mountain red roses.
- A sensual delight: Combination of wildflower honey and the floral bouquet of roses, both of which unleash incandescent passions.
- Decadent luxury: A simple, but wildly indulgent gift of nature that can be enjoyed in a variety of stimulating, sensuous ways.
- Limited edition gift box: A gift you won't want to part with, this honey with edible rose petals is packaged in a beautiful keepsake glass jar that is as seductive as its contents.
- Exceptional quality, high standards: Produced under optimal conditions that strictly observe HACCP and ISO 22000 Quality Standards.
Product Description About: Exquisite Honey with Edible Rose Petals Limited Edition - THETA
Roses have always inspired fascination, an ability to stir passions and to mystically lure and conquer the beholder of their sublime beauty and fragrance.
Legend records Cleopatra as having festooned her palace floors with fresh rose petals to a depth of half a meter. Sails of her royal barge were liberally perfumed with rose water. Her bedroom was reputedly carpeted in a thick, velvety layer of rose petals. It’s no wonder Mark Antony fell to her seductions!
Roses were already considered ancient when in Eresos (Hometown of THETA Foods), in 270 B.C., the ‘Father of Botany’ Theophrastus wrote for the very first time about the one-hundred petal roses in his masterpiece ‘The Plants’. Then came Honey with Rose Petals. Ancient Greek Myths are the first to speak of its existence.
Today, we at THETA turn Mythology into Reality. We are unveiling this Great Gift of Nature, and proudly present a product of exceptional quality.
Spoil yourself with the benefits of this 100% pure honey with edible rose petals. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. When it's paired with pure honey derived of Greek wildflowers, however, it's something far more special. This 130g container of rose-infused honey is the purest distillation of sensuality and unbridled hedonism.
Treat your body and soul to an exploration of sensuality with this captivating blend of roses and honey that sets hearts aflutter. A formidable elixir of life, this honey and rose petals blend is an indulgence that tempts and delights the senses.
Honey has also, for centuries, been widely regarded for its remarkable healing properties. This nectar of life is replete with different antioxidants that boost the body's defenses.
The scent of rose petals is known to whittle away stress and anxiety and foster a state of mental calm.
Put these powerhouses together and what you have is a product that both boosts vitality, and taps into sensual pleasures.
This Exquisite honey with edible rose petals is packaged in a collectors' item square glass honey pot made of Italian high quality glass. Affixed to this designer jar is a gold plated label with a laser engraving of the company's name: THETA. The jar comes in a luxury, matte black gift box and is accompanied by a black silk handkerchief.
This is a gift so beautiful anyone would be reluctant to open it, except you will!
We pride ourselves in producing the finest quality products. Using the highest quality wildflowers honey, and a unique variety of Greek mountain-grown red roses, this rose-infused honey is processed entirely by hand and is subject to HACCP and ISO 22000 quality standards.
ROSE HONEY: among the TOP 50 Best Foods in the world, and a 3 gold stars winner in 2017
Winning is of a great importance to the producers as it differentiates their products from the norm and means you, as the customer, have a guarantee that the products you buy have a reliable seal of approval based upon great taste and not marketing.
Nevertheless, in 2017,where more than 12,300 products to be judged, ΤΗΕΤA is awarded with 3 gold star GT award for its Rose Honey. Furthermore, after re-evaluation of all 3 gold stars awards received, THETA Rose Honey receives the great achievement of the TOP 50 accolade, classifying the product among the best fifty food products in the world.
Some of the comments of the judges are:
- This is outstanding honey, literally nectar. It has a gorgeous rose scent and a wonderful texture.
- Food for the Gods!
- Oh! What a wonderful taste with the hint of rose and a full sweetness. The rose has followed and followed - a delightful honey.
- This is pretty special, a wonderful smooth honey with complex flavours, starting and finishing with the rose. How interesting to have something so simple that tastes so delicious!
- Love this - distinct but delicate flavour of rose, really unusual, perfumed honey.
Order our Honey with Edible Rose Petals today and lose yourself in a world of sensuality created by the intoxicating aroma, taste and texture of these natural wonders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.