Out of stock
Premium Organic Thyme Honey Smile - 100% Greek Raw Certified Organic - In Luxury Glass Jar of (14.5 Oz) - Comes with Free (Wooden Honey Dipper)
- Greek Organic Thyme Honey is the superior quality of thyme honey, as besides its unique taste, it also combines high standards with Organic Certification and laboratory testing at an accredited laboratory certifying its superior quality and purity.
It is collected and produced in Eastern Crete Greece.
- Thyme honey has strong antioxidant properties. A Polish study that compared the antioxidant properties of 10 honeys found that thyme honey - along with other dark-colored honeys such as raspberry, hawthorn and black chokeberry honeys, had the highest antioxidant activities as well as the highest levels of polyphenols and flavonoids, compounds that are known for their strong antioxidant properties.
- In addition, thyme honey has been reported to contain high levels of rosmarinic acid, a polyphenol that is particularly abundant in some culinary herbs such as rosemary, thyme, basil, marjoram, and sage.These positive effects appear to be linked to its ability suppress allergic immunoglobulin responses and inflammation caused by leukocytes.
- Greece has a long tradition in apiculture and has more beehives per acre.It is considered to be some of the finest honey in the world. Due to the rich variety of Greek flora and unlimited summer sun as well as the minor human intervention to nature.
- Collects all the aromas and the flavors between the land and the Sea of Crete, packed in a luxury jar under all safety and hygiene contemporary needs.
Recommendation: We recommend that our Greek Honey be eaten slowly, allowing its aroma to penetrate the sinuses and get absorbed directly in the mouth. • USDA Approved By BIO-HELLAS as Premium Organic Theme Honey Smile.
Imported by OLYMPIC TRADING CO - Product of Crete island, Greece
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.