24 In stock
Premium Extra Virgin Unfiltered Olive Oil, The Governor 500ml (Clear Glass Elegant Bottle) - A rare extra virgin olive oil with character from Corfu Island Greece.
A superb, unfiltered olive oil with the aroma of freshly-pressed olives, emerald green color, rich texture and unique peppery taste. All are indications of unusually high polyphenol content of 2377 mg per kg, which is what gives olive oil its health benefits. Add a finer taste dimension to salads or drizzle over warm food just before serving.
- THE ONE AND ONLY IN THE WORLD! The Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Unfiltered Olive Oil, has the highest
- Phenolics: 2377 mg per kg in the world! An absolutely cold-pressed method is performed accomplishing surprisingly low acidity (0.17%)
- The Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Unfiltered Olive Oil, the Governor (Limited Edition) is bottled under the provisions set forth by PGI and its packaging is done entirely by hand.
- The Governor, Inspired by nature herself and her greatness, we decided to manage this appreciated product and offer it to you. In its own virgin quality, no additives, no chemical ways, no illusions.
- "The Governor Limited Edition" is one of the fewest olive oils in the world which has been awarded with (HEALTH CLAIM REPORT) from National and Kapodistrian university of Athens (Department of Pharmacognosy & Natural Products Chemistry) in cooperation with UC Davis Olive Center (University of California) Apart from the tests at the National Kapodistrian University of Athens, in the last years.
- “The Governor” participates at various tests and experiments at the following universities:
University of Louisiana at Monroe and Hunter College of New York.
The official test results have shown that “The Governor” is one of the healthiest olive oil in the world!
1) Gold Medal: (Packaging design)Los Angeles International Olive oil Competition,
2) Silver Metal: (Quality) Tokyo International extra virgin Olive oil Competition.
3) Gold Medal: (Terra Olivo) Competition.
4) Great taste 2014.
5) HEALTH CLAIM REPORT.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.