Out of stock
The Rare and the Useful Natural Fig Nectar Syrup
The Limited 100% Natural Fig Nectar – Syrup is a very rare and limited production of fig syrup that is supplied in packaging with luxury to be used for private moments for sensorial gastronomy.
This divine and exquisite product is produced by fig trees found in Eresos, located on Lesvos Island.
This rare and very limited product is purely extracted from the figs. There is no sugar and any preservatives that are added to it. It has dark brown coloring with bronze as tones that can be seen in the light. The product that final is from a standard under very strict health with the use of techniques that are traditional. During its boiling stage, there are some herbs that are certainly natural that are added in order for the gourmet flavor to be maximized. There are no machines involved with the packaging and all are hand sealed. They are under a strict hygiene standard that they follow in doing their production processes.
This Fig Nectar Syrup has many uses. You can drizzle it on salad, risotto, pancakes, sushi, ice cream, Greek yogurt, and cheesecake or panna cotta. For use in sensorial gastronomy, it is advised to be used and try by glazing Foie Gras.
Dried or fresh figs are well known after being consumed to be having health benefits that are quite amazing. For centuries now, figs are used in treating disorders like diabetes and hemorrhoids. They can also treat respiratory, urinary, and liver diseases.
- The antioxidants that are found in figs are capable of protecting lipoproteins in our blood from oxidation.
- Fig can provide some relief from chronic constipation and disorders in gastrointestinal. It is found in some studies that eating figs can improve motility that is why it can improve and prevent constipation.
- Figs are known to be high in Flavonoids. They are high with flavonoid quercetin that is known for preventing colon and lung cancers.
- It can help in controlling the high blood pressure
- Figs can reduce the inflammation that can link to the development of cancer. Fig is rich in Luteolin which is the most effective in blocking tumor growth. Imagine what fig nectar syrup can do for us all.
The brown syrup is enclosed in a glass bottle that design like a square crystal of the Italians and is made exquisitely. This design speaks of glamour and luxury. It is the statement of all the luxuries one will get in purchasing this fig nectar syrup. It is not the luxury of money but the health benefits that it can provide for you. You can save a lot in your expenses if you would be sick.
Why buy the product
As stated above there are a lot of benefits the figs have in it. This fig nectar syrup has all of that benefit. They are useful and you can have the guarantee that it will be worth your money up to its very last drop.
FIG SYRUP: Gold star winner in 2016
Great Taste, organized by the Guild of Fine Food, is the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world and the ‘epicurean equivalent of the Booker prize’. Quite simply the Great Taste logo is the sign you as a customer can trust when buying food and drink. Winning is of great importance to the producers as it differentiates their products from the norm and means you, as the customer, have a guarantee that the products you buy have a reliable seal of approval based upon great taste and not marketing.
Nevertheless, in 2016, where more than 10,000 products to be judged, ΤΗΕΤA is awarded a Gold star GT award for its Limited Reserve Fig Nectar Syrup
Some of the comments of the judges are:
- Dark and viscous with a great intensity of flavor. There's quite a bitter and harsh finish on the palate.
- The texture is wonderful.
- A rich unctuous flavor. There's intense fig and we like the herby flavor of this. It would be excellent on ice cream. Rich sweetness.
Our company OLYMPIC TRADING CO cooperates closely with THETA Foods Co. so we are an authorized distributor for their products. Only here at OLYMPICCO.com, you can get the highest quality of, THETA Greek 100% Natural Fig Nectar Syrup - Limited Reserve, so don’t hesitate and buy one today!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.