Out of stock
Premium Organic Thyme Honey Smile - 100% Greek Raw Certified Organic - In Luxury Glass Jar of (14.5 Oz) - Comes with Free (Wooden Honey Dipper)
- Greek Organic Thyme Honey is the superior quality of thyme honey, as besides its unique taste, it also combines high standards with Organic Certification and laboratory testing at an accredited laboratory certifying its superior quality and purity.
It is collected and produced in Eastern Crete Greece.
- Thyme honey has strong antioxidant properties. A Polish study that compared the antioxidant properties of 10 honeys found that thyme honey - along with other dark-colored honeys such as raspberry, hawthorn and black chokeberry honeys, had the highest antioxidant activities as well as the highest levels of polyphenols and flavonoids, compounds that are known for their strong antioxidant properties.
- In addition, thyme honey has been reported to contain high levels of rosmarinic acid, a polyphenol that is particularly abundant in some culinary herbs such as rosemary, thyme, basil, marjoram, and sage.These positive effects appear to be linked to its ability suppress allergic immunoglobulin responses and inflammation caused by leukocytes.
- Greece has a long tradition in apiculture and has more beehives per acre.It is considered to be some of the finest honey in the world. Due to the rich variety of Greek flora and unlimited summer sun as well as the minor human intervention to nature.
- Collects all the aromas and the flavors between the land and the Sea of Crete, packed in a luxury jar under all safety and hygiene contemporary needs.
Recommendation: We recommend that our Greek Honey be eaten slowly, allowing its aroma to penetrate the sinuses and get absorbed directly in the mouth. • USDA Approved By BIO-HELLAS as Premium Organic Theme Honey Smile.
Free (Wooden Honey Dipper) With purchase ,Imported by OLYMPIC TRADING CO - Product of Crete island, Greece
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.