Out of stock
Traditional Balsamic Vinegar AFFINATO - 12 YEARS was a natural product made especially to make your cooking tastier, aromatic and flavorsome.
Unlike any other vinegar in the market today, Modena’s vinegar was made of 100% Organic Balsamic Vinegar, meaning, there is no any artificial ingredient or artificial flavorings contained in the product, thus making it safe, chemical-free and a premier quality product.
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena P.O.D. AFFINATO was a special condiment that is perfectly made to suit any types of dishes. This time-honored vinegar was aged almost quarter of the century (12 years) to bring out a delectable taste with perfect balance of acidity. AFFINATO is one of the most prized Italian vinegar in the market today not just because of its age-old technique, but because of its organic way of vinegar processing.
- Unlike some advanced and state-of-the-art industries that are producing vinegar using latest method, Balsamic Vinegar AFFINATO uses a traditional method, wherein the grape extract was being aged in a wooden barrel and being aged for more than a decade, reason why it is imbued with rich aroma, flavor and color.
- Its “Traditional” label was an explicit indication of its quality and organic manufacturing process, bear after passing the standard set by the ministry of manufacturer of Modena. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar AFFINATO has also acquired a P.D.O (Protected Designation of Origin) title to ensure its unique, reputable and renowned traditional process. Since it is made and process organically, you can assure that this especial Balsamic vinegar was hundred percent safe and chemical-free, thus adding up to its superior quality.
- Made of fine and high-quality grapes that is harvested and carefully hand-picked in Modena Italy. After several organic processes and extraction, the grape juice was being placed in wooden barrels to balance its acidification and develop the taste to its perfection. Since it uses a century-old traditional recipe, rest assured that you’ll get pleasurable taste and rich aroma from Traditional Balsamic Vinegar AFFINATO
- Perfect for any type of dishes, such as vegetable, meat, chicken beef, raw recipes and others. Just add an ample amount of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar AFFINATO in your recipe to bring out a tasty and flavorsome gourmet right in front of your table.
About Traditional Balsamic Vinegar AFFINATO:
Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena P.D.O. - AFFINATO - 12 YEARS is carefully obtained from fresh grapes before it was aged for years. Grown organically in the vineyard of Italy’s countryside, each grape extract infused in each bottle of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar AFFINATO was sure to give you the taste that you’ve ever wanted for your delightful dish. The time-honored method of preservation for more than 12 years has brought out its impeccable flavor, delightful aroma and exceptional taste.
Each bottle of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar AFFINATO has a unique taste made from acetic fermentation of cooked Trebbiano grapes & musts using traditional method of wooden barrel technique, letting it age for many years. Unlike the other vinegar product in the market, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar AFFINATO was 100% organic, which means it doesn’t contain any artificial flavoring or other chemical content, making it safe and authentic. It is also applicable for any type of cooking and is applicable for extensive type of dishes be it vegetable, pork, chicken meat, raw salad, beef and many more. It is also a perfect dipping sauce for fried dishes and a perfect ingredient for your gourmet.
What's on the box: 100 ml Giugiaro ampoule, kept in a precious box set with booklet!
Place Your Order Now & Enjoy the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena P.D.O. - AFFINATO the Delicious Taste of one of The Best Balsamic Vinegar of Modena!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.