Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena P.G.I. Organic cooked grape must, organic wine vinegar aged 10 years. 100% Natural
Do you want to elevate your cooking? Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena P.G.I can be your perfect partner to serve delicate foods that your family and friends will surely enjoy and appreciate.
About the Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena P.G.I
- Made from alcoholic as well as acetic cooked Trebbiano musts and grapes fermentation, which adds vinegar by traditional technology? Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena P.G.I is widely known for having smooth black color and rich flavor.
- The product has three colors: dark brown, bright and solid; a density of clear with a velvety feel.
- The Organic Balsamic Vinegar has a unique bouquet, sweet-smelling, and persistent with harmonious and pleasant acidity.
- A well-refined and sour taste is present in this product. Its precious taste and aroma are exclusive because of the wood influence used in brewing the plant.
- Regardless of the dishes, you are going to cook, the Modena Balsamic Vinegar is a special seasoning and very versatile since you can be able to use it in numerous dishes. Also, the vinegar can be used in daily ordinary cooking for adding exceptional flavor and strengthen the taste of simple vegetable-based and meat dishes. If you prefer preparing a fresh salad, you can also use the product.
100% Organic Balsamic vinegar product you can trust and use
The Balsamic Vinegar of Modena boasts one hundred percent organic product, therefore there is no added caramel or sulfites. The raw ingredients from organic agricultures are checked thoroughly by accredited third party groups, certifying the absence of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, and chemically produced substances.
A guaranteed healthy product
Organic Balsamic Vinegar is a guaranteed healthy product that is produced along with a quality taste recipe for consumers who pay great attention to natural foods. The Balsamic Vinegar is bottled and produced only in the part of Modena because it's PGI certified.
Modena provides the best quality of Organic Balsamic Vinegar
The produced balsamic vinaigrette is made with traditional methods and created to meet, or even exceed the highest expectation of consumers. As a result, mommies or cook lovers can have a smooth and glossy syrupy with an intense and rich taste that will definitely satisfy your taste buds. It will also enrich the flavor of your food to the utmost.
Low in calories!
Using Balsamic Vinegar, a little goes far off. You can add one tablespoon or less when adding organic vinegar to your soups, sauces, or salad dressings. Aside from containing 14 calories in one tablespoon serving, it also includes a little amount of fat and not more than three grams for each carbohydrate. So, you can consider adding balsamic dressing to get the perfect flavor punch with fewer calories and fats.
Organic cooked grape must, organic wine vinegar aged 10 years. 100% Natural
Total Acidity: min 6,0 g/100ml
Total Sulfur Dioxide (SO2): max 80 mg/l
Specific gravity at 20°C: min 1,340 g/ml
Reducing sugar: min g/l 120